Pages

CONGRATULATIONS ALL! and THANK YOU!!!

June 15, 2016 
YOU DID IT!
MATT Students, you played an amazing concert yesterday- I hope you had fun performing for such a large crowd of admirers- we have a whole host of new supporters at HCH. They want us back EVERY YEAR!!
PARENTS: You cannot know how much all your help was appreciated- what an amazing team we had! Although the music preparation is the most important aspect of this annual year end  event, as we grow, the logistics become more complicated. You all just got in there and did an amazing job!! 

THANK YOU
I was blown away by your very kind words, and the generosity of presenting me with the gorgeous bouquet of flowers. BUT then when I opened my card later, I was even more amazed! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart- I will be appreciating and  enjoying these lovely gifts for some time to come, but your kind words will remain in my thoughts.

with love to all, Andrea 

See below: a few good shots from the concert, takien by Rukundo Bikangaga yesterday. Thanks Rukundo!

NEXT UP : POOL PARTY next Tuesday June 21: 4 to 6 pm
Drinks will be provided and I understand everyone will be bringing a snack to share. Marilyn will send the address via e,mail. All volunteers, students, teachers, siblings and parents are invited 

SUMMER PLANS:
Summer lessons: are now being arranged with teachers. DO it now- their schedules will fill

Advanced Ensemble: Saturday August 20 at TOWERS 11 to 2 . Arrival time is 10 am for quick rehearsal and planning time. Bring ALL your music! 

VERY SPECIAL MATT EVENT :ALL MATT  AND MATT'ERS (grad's) please pencil this in: morning of Saturday September 17 - MATT CHILDREN"S FAIR at the Rose Theatre
 We need ALL of you to pull this off!

  













No comments:

Post a Comment